JOIN US TODAY
For more than 50 years Knight Signs has worked closely with Canada’s leading architects, retailers, designers and institutions, creating wayfinding and architectural signagesolutions with impact and inspiration. Our Delta-based facility has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Fabricator to become a part of our team.
As a FABRICATOR at Knight Signs, you will:
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products, such as frameworks or shells for illuminated sign cabinets or pole signs according to work order, verbal instructions and blueprints
- Develop layout and plan sequence of operations, applying knowledge of mathematics, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage and physical properties of metal
- Set up and operate fabricating machines. Weld, hammer and grind work piece to cut and bend metal
- Preheat work pieces using hand torch. Position, align, fit and weld together parts. Design and construct templates and fixtures.
- Locate and mark work piece bending and cutting lines, allowing for stock thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and other component specifications
- Lift or move materials and finished products, using cranes, forklifts or trolleys
You will bring at least 3 + yearsfabricating experience with aluminum, preferably with a trade certificate. Experience reading blue prints, sign experience or a similar background, along with the ability to lift 50 lbs.
Knight Signs will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Rewarding and fast-paced projects
- Opportunity for growth and career development
Please send your resume outlining your related experience and salary expectations to Knight Signs HR Department.
We thank you in advance for expressing your interest. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be contacted.