JOIN US TODAY
For more than 50 years Knight Signs has worked closely with Canada’s leading architects, retailers, designers and institutions, creating way-finding and architectural signage solutions with impact and inspiration.
Knight Signs has an opening for General Laborer to become a part of our fast growing professional team. This is a full time position.
Knight Signs is willing to train the right candidates in learning the exciting sign manufacturing industry.
As A general laborer at Knight Signs, you will:
- The candidate will be trained to operate printer and photo polymer machines
- Knowledge of hand and power tools in order to complete fabrication tasks
- Perform other laboring activities
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Exercise basic material handling methods to ensure no damage to the finished product
- Exhibit a safety-minded approach and exercise safe work practices required for tools and equipment in the shop
- Clean and maintain equipment and area to prevent wear on tools and equipment and or accidents
- Inspect structure throughout the process for quality assurance and correction
- Promote positive and constructive participation by all staff in Knight Signs processes and activities
You will bring :
- Effective communications skills, with the ability to listen and persuade
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to learn
- Takes initiative, strong work ethic, can execute and gets things done
- Ability to work independently and to think on your feet to solve issues as they arise
- High attention to detail, thoroughness
- Forklift ticket – would be an asset
Knight Signs will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding and fast-paced projects
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Secure long term employment with opportunity for advancement
- Extended Medical Benefit coverage after initial three months
If you are interested in being considered for our exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to the Knight Signs HR Department. We thank you in advance for expressing your interest.