JOIN US TODAY
For more than 50 years Knight Signs has worked closely with Canada’s leading architects, retailers, designers and institutions, creating wayfinding and architectural signage solutions with impact and inspiration. Our Delta-based facility has an exciting opportunity for a full-time talented Junior Graphic Designer to become a part of our fast growing professional team.
As a Junior graphic designer at Knight Signs, you will:
The Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating a wide array of signage and displays for customers.
Knight Signs is willing to train the right candidates in learning the exciting sign manufacturing industry.
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate in Commercial Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, Architecture or a related field
- Precise proof reading abilities with an eye for perfection
- Artistic, creative and have a strong eye for detail
- Normal color vision
- Knowledgeable about the effective use of typography, color and visual space
- Effective communications skills, with the ability to listen and persuade.
- Good time management skills
- Analytical thinking with very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Takes initiative, strong work ethic, can execute and gets things done
- Persuasive and logical approach to making others understand vision and concept
- Able to work independently or within a team environment
- Exposure to architectural drawings, drafting or production experience.
- Solid Experience with graphic design programs like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp and other design software
- Knowledge of CAD, MS Excel and Word.
- Clear and concise English language abilities, both written and verbal.
Knight Signs will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Rewarding and fast-paced projects
- Opportunity for growth and career development
Please send your resume outlining your related experience and salary expectations to Knight Signs HR Department.
We thank you in advance for expressing your interest. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be contacted.