JOIN US TODAY
Knight Signs has an immediate opening for Project Coordinator. This is a full time position. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Project Coordinator to work hand in hand with the Sales and Project Management teams. The ideal candidate should have a desire to learn, ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
This is a front line position interacting directly with clients and other trades requiring the right applicant to have a professional appearance, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. If you are someone who thrives working on high profile projects and conducts themselves professionally and looking to broaden your career within project management, please send a detailed letter outlining your related experience.
as a project coordinator at Knight Signs, you will:
- Coordinate the pre-sale quote of the sign including design elements, structural requirements, permits and location details
- Review tenders to ensure all drawings, addendums, contracts and deadlines are forecasted for completion
- Prepare art requests and details for estimating
- Create detailed contracts
- Administer and track jobs to ensure deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate permits and other legal requirements of the contract
- Work with the installation department to ensure deadlines are met and to keep the client up to date on progress
- Foster relationships with clients, develop and maintain open communication and be available to the client
You will bring :
You will bring at least 3 + years sales administration experience within a high volume sales environment, strong administrative skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects at once. You thrive on being busy and get satisfaction from seeing that details are taken care of, to ensure projects are completed from start to finish.
- Sales process knowledge
- Time management
- Effective communications skills, with the ability to listen and persuade
- Analytical thinking with very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask on a variety of projects
- Fast learner with attention to details
- Ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple priorities
Knight Signs will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding and fast-paced projects
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Secure long term employment with opportunity for advancement
- Extended Medical Benefit coverage after initial three months
If you are interested in being considered for our exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to the Knight Signs HR Department. We thank you in advance for expressing your interest.