JOIN US TODAY
Knight Signs has an immediate opening for Project Coordinator. This is a full time position.
This is a front line position interacting directly with clients and other trades requiring the right applicant to have a professional appearance, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. If you are someone who thrives working on high profile projects and conducts themselves professionally and looking to broaden your career within project management, please send a detailed letter outlining your related experience.
as a project coordinator at Knight Signs, you will:
- Prepare project workflow and communication schedules
- Work with Project Managers - issue project documents, tenders, budgets, budget reports and preliminary schedules
- Take meeting minutes and distribute agendas/minutes to all project team members
- Manage and track project schedules and monitor project plans, effort to date, budgets and expenditure
- Communicate effectively relevant project information to all the stakeholders
- Review contracts, Change Notices, Site Instructions, Progress Billings, Purchase Orders, Safety Plans, Insurance coverage, Warranty letters, Project Drawings
- Responsible to maintain project documentation, logs and workflow
- Estimate, track and manage all project change orders
- Prepare project closing documents
- Keep the Project Managers and project team informed about project status, changes, issues or risks that may impact the project and stakeholders
- Provide project documentation; status reports, schedules, budget versus actual, forecasting
- Arranging for subcontractor work, negotiating best pricing and managing subcontractors from start to end, preparing month end percentage to complete on every project
- Managing the project margins with the objective to improve on the estimated costs
- Responsible for assessment of profitability of jobs and change orders to existing jobs
You will bring :
You will bring 3 + years experience in administration, Construction and Project Management, along with a desire to complete the Project Management Program. Will need the ability to troubleshoot, work to deadlines, multitask and have solid time management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
Knight Signs will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding and fast-paced projects
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Secure long term employment with opportunity for advancement
- Extended Medical Benefit coverage after initial three months
If you are interested in being considered for our exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to the Knight Signs HR Department. We thank you in advance for expressing your interest.