JOIN US TODAY
For more than 50 years Knight Signs has worked closely with Canada’s leading architects, retailers, designers and institutions, creating way-finding and architectural signage solutions with impact and inspiration.
Knight Signs has an immediate opening for Sign Installer. This is a full time position.
This is a front line position interacting directly with clients and other trades requiring the right applicant to have a professional appearance, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
As AN INSTALLER at Knight Signs, you will:
- Work with the installation team to install in all stages of the sign install process including: preparation and maintenance of equipment and materials; planning and review of artwork, project specifications and plans; preparing installation site; and, assembling and installing signs and structures
- Professionally represent Knight Signs at the client sites providing excellent customer service at all times
- Prepare detailed site surveys in support of sales and installation initiatives
You will bring :
- 1-3 years’ experience as a sign installer
- Proficiency in installation and service of all types of illuminated and non-illuminated signage including channel letters, pylons, flex-face, neon, LED, EMCs, vinyl application, etc.
- Solid experience in the use of various anchoring systems and tools prevalent in the industry
- Adept at reading blueprints and comfortable in a construction environment
- Hold a current electrical ticket, preferred
- Valid crane ticket, boom ticket, lift certification, fall protections, WHMIS will be an asset
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Excellent track record for working safely
- A team player that can train and mentor new staff as required
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solver
- Experienced and comfortable operating and working from an elevated platform
Knight Signs will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding and fast-paced projects
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Secure long term employment with opportunity for advancement
- Extended Medical Benefit coverage after initial three months
If you are interested in being considered for our exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to the Knight Signs HR Department. We thank you in advance for expressing your interest.