JOIN US TODAY
Our Delta-based facility has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Vinyl Technician / Applicator to become a part of our team. For more than 45 years Knight Signs has worked closely with Canada’s leading architects, retailers, designers and institutions, creating wayfinding and architectural signage solutions with impact and inspiration.
As a Vinyl technician / applicator at Knight Signs, you will:
- Transfer the vinyl design on the substrate to make the sign.
- Adhere to approved application process (weed and mask vinyl / vinyl application / vinyl lamination).
- Exercise basic material handling methods to ensure no damage to the finished product.
- Exhibit a safety minded approach and exercise safe work practices required for tools and equipment in the shop.
You will bring to Knight Signs:
- At least 2+ years of previous decal of sign experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Like precision work and have an eye for the detail
- Ability to follow in the fast paced environment
Knight Signs will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Rewarding and fast-paced projects
- Opportunity for growth and career development
Interested applicants should put in writing why they are interested in the position,along with a resume stating their previous experience and submit a resume and cover letter to the Knight Signs HR Department.
We thank you in advance for expressing your interest. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be contacted.